Vibrate not working

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by LCH, Feb 8, 2011.

1. LCH

LCH New Member

I have a Droid 1. Was running v4.9, when I loaded 4.96 the vibrate function skips vibrate and goes to silent. Doesnt matter how I go to vibrate, with a toggle or with the rocker it will check the silent mode in settings all on its own. I loaded with RM, saw it doing this then went to sp, wiped three times and loaded that way and it still does it. I searched the settings trying to figure it out to no avail. Any ideas? LCH
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

After you wiped, did you try vibrate before restoring any settings/apps? That is odd - nothing changed between 4.9/4.96 that would cause that
  3. LCH

LCH New Member

Didn't think of trying that. Ill give that a try tonight. I feel like there is a setting I'm missing somewhere, prob nothing to do directly with your rom. I've been running different roms for a year now and like yours alot, that's why I want to figure it out. Ill keep tinkering. Thanks for the reply! Lch
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Yea - if vibrate works before restoring settings/apps - it's something in the settings somewhere. Let me know how it goes!