vibrate and ring setting turns itself off randomly

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by purity, Sep 21, 2012.

1. purity

purity New Member

Jul 17, 2010
    like the title says, the setting "Vibrate and Ring" in the System Settings menu under the Sound category turns itself off randomly about every 2 weeks or so. the only way i find out is because when the phone is in my pocket when im doing something like driving, i cant hear the ringtone and i miss all my calls because i dont get a vibration either. when i check my phone later and notice i have several missed calls the first thing i do now is check the vibrate and ring setting and lo and behold it is unchecked again. i have to check the box again myself to turn it back on and it will stay for maybe a couple of weeks and then it will mysteriously disable itself and i will go thru this process all over again. after having to do this for the past couple of months its gotten beyond annoying. it was especially annoying before i figured out what it was and went a few days with no ringtone vibrations. i dont miss calls if its on because i always feel the vibrations in my pocket so i really need this feature and i need it to stay on. i searched but didnt really find anyone experiencing the samething. any ideas as to what would be causing this and if so is there a fix? thanks, any help is appreciated.
Search tags for this page

android ringer keeps turning off

galaxy s3 ring setting changes by itself

how to turn off vibrate while ringing for android razr maxx

htc dna switches ringer to vibrate

my android phone turns to vibrate by itself

my phone shut off on off by itself and then rings by itself

samsung s3 vibrate before ringing

turning on the ringer on droid razr

why does my droid maxx keep going to vibrate from ring tone

why does my droid turn on vibrate by itself