Verzion return policy

Reecnrider8

Reaction score
So I had some trouble with my razor charging today so I took it into a verzion store and it wouldn't charged for her either so she got me setup and ordered me a new phone. So on the way home the phone finally dies and I plug it in to see shat it will do if anything and it starts to charge up and is working fine now. Now my question is do I have to send the old phone back or will I still get to keep it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

shinobi13

Reaction score
Well you could do the right thing and cancel the order. But if you are out to make a fast Buck. Sell it. Up to you and your morals.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
R

Reecnrider8

Reaction score
I would like to keep it as a backup phone for the type of work I do but I don't want to be charged for it if i keep the new phone

robert70

Reaction score
If you don't send one of them back you WILL be charged.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

shinobi13

Reaction score
Well it wouldn't be activated the old one that is. did they ask for the old one back?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

robert70

Reaction score
Yes they do, when you get the new one, there should Venis a return shipping label in the box.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
R

Reecnrider8

Reaction score
That sucks but that's cool I get a new phone outta the deal

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Mine died the other day. Wouldn't turn on or anything. They sent me a new one and gave me the option to either put the new one on my credit card, or my account. They'll credit it back once they receive the old phone.

You might not know it, but she put a new one on your account, until they get the old one back. Feel free to keep both, but you'll be paying for both.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I'd keep the original if it's working and return the replacement if it is a CLNR unit.