1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

very weak wifi connection

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ucpro, Feb 7, 2010.

1. ucpro

ucpro New Member

i have the bugless beast overclocked to 900mhz, and my wifi connects, but it takes a while to connect, and when it does it's super slow. i put it next to my laptop, AND ps3 that has an excellent connection, and the phone still says it's low and take forever to connect if it ever does. what do u think is goin on..
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

I'm not 100% sure, but I know sometimes the overclocking can break wifi somehow.....there is a fix for this but I don't think its for the problem your having....usually when its broke it will not connect at all...wifi won't even turn on, so I don't really know...
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I've had this problem even with stock 2.0.1. I now run Soles 2.0.2 and it hasn't changed at all. All my other wireless devices work fine.
Search tags for this page

weak droid wifi connection