Very Sweet Car Charger

porr1

Reaction score
Thank You snow man I was'nt going to pay $29.99:icon_ banana:

autoxinvr6

Reaction score
Why not just buy a USB car charger? And use your OE USB cable.

Amazon.com: usb car charger

I have a USB input for my head unit so I just plug it in and and leave the FM input on and it'll charge.

I haven't tried to play music from the Droid to the HU yet... I used to do it with the EnV Touch all the time though... haha

MissEvoIXMR

Reaction score
Sweet!! Just picked em up can't go wrong for 9 bucks... I keep my cord in my bag with the wall plus for options I didn't wanna hassel with dragging it out to connect it to my car keep it simple ;)

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Coincidentally enough thats the exact same one I bought! I like it alot, its alittle long but other than that its a great charger.

Wagner:motdroidvert:

mrredskin

Reaction score
i use a USB car charger but i don't think it can carry enough current to keep it at a decent charge when using GPS. what are these standard moto car chargers rated at?

Silver Member
Reaction score

Frak

Reaction score
I have one too. A little long but works great. I does glow blue though, if that bothers you...

Silver Member
Reaction score
the car dock does NOT come with a charger

ice456789

Reaction score
i was just going to post this.

Amazon.com: Motorola 89143N P513 Car Charger - Micro USB Connector: Electronics

they're cheapest on Amazon, OEM and offer rapid charging. the setup with USB car adaptor and micro USB cable combination i got from monoprice only does 550mAh, which is not good enough for streaming internet while using GPS.
Only 550? Did you buy this one?
HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!
In the specs it says it is 1000mAh.