1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Very strange bug...

Discussion in 'Apex' started by phlux, May 6, 2011.

1. phlux

phlux New Member

While running ApeX, my hard keyboard will become dysfunctional. I am unsure of what causes this, but if I open a text message, click in the text area and try to use my hard keyboard to type, it will just open keyboard shortcuts. I have no idea where to disable these shortcuts, but it gets very annoying. The only thing I can do right now is reboot the phone, which fixes it temporarily.

Has anyone else had this issue? I can type fine with the soft keys, but the physical keyboard just opens up other apps...very strange...
  2. mrailing

mrailing New Member

I have had this issue recently. I am running Gingerbread and Zombiestomp 1.65. It doesn't happen every day, and is random as to when it happens, a quick reboot fixes it as well. Nothing I have done can force it to happen.
  3. devinhfox

devinhfox New Member

Can you comment on whether you are using the blur messaging app, or some third party messaging app, etc.??
  4. neowave

neowave New Member

I have the same bug time to time.
    It's in any app, it just opens keyboard shortcut. I need to use virtual keyboard to finish what I'm doing and then reboot.

I would say that it happens every week or so

Love apex anyway :)
Search tags for this page
dysfunctional keyboard on htc phone

how do you turn off shortcut buttons on a g2 keyboard

how to disable hot keys on g2 google htc phone
how to remove shortcut keys on htc g2
how to turn off hoy keys on g2 htc
htc g2 hot keys

htc g2 quick access keys

turn off g2 physical short cut keys
turn off shortcut keys on htc g2 phone