Very slow after install of nextheme want to unroot and retry!!!

ray7171

Reaction score
Ok I rooted my phone with the EasyRoot app. Haven't seen anyway to unroot after using that. Anyway I installed the NexTheme the exact way it was posted to do it, and now my DX runs so damn slow. If I try to go into my texts...it takes like 1-2 minutes for it to come up on the phone. The whole phone does this in whatever I do. It is really making me angry and I know I did everything right I don't know why it is running so slow and laggy. Anyway I was wondering if I unroot my DX(need to know how to from the EasyRoot app) and maybe root again the new way...would my phone start to run better? I am assuming when I unroot and maybe restore to factory settings it will go back to the fast way it was. Please someone help me I am ready to throw my phone down the Garden State Parkway.

iDr0id

Reaction score
If you were to restore it, It would still be rooted? Wouldnt it? Try that

OP
R

ray7171

Reaction score
I don't know I will try it but I want to unroot and restore everything back to factory settings so it gets faster again and then reroot and install a theme. I don't know possibly see if a different theme would run better on my Dx

iDr0id

Reaction score
Blackglass or whatever has some good reviews. Although my .02 cents isn't worth anything, my droid is probably in pieces atm and hasn't been shipped yet (As of this morning)