very serious problem

Reaction score
ive been using my d2g all day without any problems. now all of a sudden the internet is not working, sms and mms is not working, yet calling works just fine. my dad has the thunderbolt. text messaging is not working for him along with internet. yet calling on his phone works. i need to find out immediately why this is happening. any help? :(

IAm

Reaction score
They are not closed when it comes to not being able to make calls. I've talked to them at 3 in the morn....listen to options and choose the one that says u can't make or receive calls. That will take u to tech support, regardless of the time. U just have to find the right option. Customer support is closed but tech support is open 24/7

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
R
Reaction score
my dads thunderbolt is able to text and use the internet now. didnt do anything to make that happen though? only problem with his phone now is that he is not able to text me at all

OP
R
Reaction score
They are not closed when it comes to not being able to make calls. I've talked to them at 3 in the morn....listen to options and choose the one that says u can't make or receive calls. That will take u to tech support, regardless of the time. U just have to find the right option. Customer support is closed but tech support is open 24/7

could you provide me with the exact steps to getting there? ive been hung up on 6 times now.

IAm

Reaction score

could you provide me with the exact steps to getting there? ive been hung up on 6 times now.

Sure give me a min

IAm

Reaction score

After the recording starts and listen to the options and choose 3 this will be technical support...it will ask if u are calling about your Motorola phone...choose 1 to agree...it then asks what they can help u with. Instead of picking an option just press 0 and it will then transfer you....good luck and lemme know if this worked

OP
R
Reaction score

After the recording starts and listen to the options and choose 3 this will be technical support...it will ask if u are calling about your Motorola phone...choose 1 to agree...it then asks what they can help u with. Instead of picking an option just press 0 and it will then transfer you....good luck and lemme know if this worked

Keeps saying they want me to call from a different phone. Then it says hang up or stay on the line to connect with rep. So I stay online and they tell me their hours and go throug main menu again

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

IAm

Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
After they say are u calling about your Motorola say trouble making and receiving calls I just tried that and it told me this call may be recorded for quality, then I hung up. Lol try that

OP
R
Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
After they say are u calling about your Motorola say trouble making and receiving calls I just tried that and it told me this call may be recorded for quality, then I hung up. Lol try that

Said that for me to. Try staying on the line and see what happens

OP
R
Reaction score
Well, my phones working now. Not sure why it did this though