Very new!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by cwhite1979, Jan 22, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. cwhite1979

cwhite1979 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I have always considered myself to be pretty tech savy, Untill I purchased this phone! There are so many things to learn and do with this thing. I recently traded my blackberry for this droid 2 global. The first thing is the f'ing ringtone. I have changed my notification ringtone to the one I want but it never stays. WHY??? Its very irritating to me. Can anyone help? as well as tips and tricks for the retarded?? Thank you
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    welcome to the forum!! glad you found us. check out our section devoted entirely to the D2 - i'll bet you can find an answer in there. if not, just post in the threads, and you'll end up with more feedback than you could imagine... ;)

p.s. as an aside, be a little careful with the language and trying to bypass the language filter - us Mods are everywhere! ;)