1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Very low RAM....5-8mb available

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by dpaine88, Nov 17, 2011.

1. dpaine88

dpaine88 New Member

Has anyone experienced this on GPA 19?

I rarely multi-task and mostly use my phone for texting and calls. A few apps here and there.

Today I noticed it running really slow, and low and behold it only had between 5-8mb of free RAM when usually it would be 20+ and usually 30-50mb.

I locked and unlocked the screen a few times and it is so laggy it can not even unlock the phone..
  2. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

Are you using swapper?
  3. dpaine88

dpaine88 New Member

I am running it without Swapper...pretty much stock. Only thing I did was change to a Chevy kernel.
  4. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

I did notice when I was on it ( I had to flash a back up of liquid because of some data on a app I lost that wasn't backed up with tibu and I really needed the info I had) that it wouldn't close out of apps (kill them) like other roms would. I think that may be part of the problem. Or maybe not idk...other roms have long press to kill feature and his don't.
  5. dpaine88

dpaine88 New Member

Hmmm thaanks for the input jc , as always!
  6. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

Yea goodluck man. I never had that issue with this rom. Sd is about to drop as you prolly already know.
Search tags for this page

droid 3 slow only has 19 mb ram

low ram launcher