Very Frustrated

ScionXB

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Scion XB. 13 days ago I purchased a DroidX. The Verizon staff have been most helpful with getting me acquainted with the phone and I have really begun to enjoy it.

However there is a large problem. I have Blulogic hands free system in my car. It works inconsistently with this phone. I never had a problem with my previous phone (a no frills deal). At this point Verizon has replaced the phone and Toyota has replaced the the Blulogic system.

I am planning to return the phone tomorrow to my dismay, unless I can get some solution.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Scion XB. 13 days ago I purchased a DroidX. The Verizon staff have been most helpful with getting me acquainted with the phone and I have really begun to enjoy it.

However there is a large problem. I have Blulogic hands free system in my car. It works inconsistently with this phone. I never had a problem with my previous phone (a no frills deal). At this point Verizon has replaced the phone and Toyota has replaced the the Blulogic system.

I am planning to return the phone tomorrow to my dismay, unless I can get some solution.

Sorry to hear about that. Usually when people have issues with sync they do try to get their dealer to sort it out for them. But I guess if it's the car or the phone then I'd dump the phone.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. I would see if maybe a VZW rep might could help out since they have been helping you and see if they can get it going for you. If the Bluetooth system came stck with the car i would go to the Scion dealership and see if they can fix it. If its not stock to the car then i would call the maker of the system and see if they have any suggestions to offer. The makers website is below

:::: Welcome to BlueLogic Enterprise ::::

OP
S

ScionXB

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. My system is voice activated not a headset. Scion replaced the unit, and Verizon replaced the phone.

Sad to say i went back to my old phone. I still need a new one since this is on its last legs. Since the DroidX was listed as compatible but wasn't, I'm not sure I can trust the compatible phone list Blulogic has and I don't know what to do.

When I choose a new phone, I won't be able to return it if there are any difficulties, because I returned the DroidX. I can always go back to my original providing it doesn't fall apart first.

Verizon said I can purchase a device guaranteed to work w/ the Droid but what's the point when I have paid for the other. I'm going to contact Blulogic to see what can be done, because I don't think I can return it. It was purchased it January.

Scion said it must be a phone software update that is incompatible.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you had so much trouble with your X, it is usually a very solid phone. Hopefully Blulogic can come up with some answers for you. I have a feeling they are correct in the fact that there was obviously a software incompatibilty, however I do not think it was all the X's fault. Hope you stay with us no matter what happens with your system.

OP
S

ScionXB

Reaction score
Thanks All,

I will see what happens. I have my old Motorola basic phone back and am waiting to hear back (with a few nudges from me) on what Blulogic has to say about it all.

After my rocky start I really enjoyed the phone so I hope I can work things out some how.