Very Few Compatible Apps in Marketplace?

csbilmar

Reaction score
My DX was rooted using Liberty/ROM Toolbox and is running Liberty Froyo. I never got the Marketplace update, and have been unable to get it to update. My problem is, there are very few apps left in the market that are compatible with my phone, as if my phone is ancient. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

bosshog85

Reaction score
I'd say to just return to stock. Since I'm running 2.1 I'm having a similar problem =(

Sent from my SCH-I400 using DroidForums

OP
C

csbilmar

Reaction score
Thanks for the response and the suggestion. I'm having a hard time getting back to stock. It doesn't seem to recognize any file that I download. Do you also experience this?

bosshog85

Reaction score
My phone isn't rooted. I'm just running on an outdated OS.

Sent from my Samsung Continuum SCH-I400 using DroidForums

jdcmusicman

Reaction score
My DX was rooted using Liberty/ROM Toolbox and is running Liberty Froyo. I never got the Marketplace update, and have been unable to get it to update. My problem is, there are very few apps left in the market that are compatible with my phone, as if my phone is ancient. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

I started having this problem last week. Even saying the apps I had installed was incompatible ..I went to app settings and cleared cache and data for the market app and now everything is back to normal

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
by any chance have you changed the LCD density on your phone? Whenever I install a new ROM I make sure to re download all the updates I got since my last Titanium Backup before I lower the LCD density because it makes a lot of apps say that they are incompatible.

As far as updating, if you download the free ROM Toolbox from the market there are all in one update zips that will upgrade you to the latest Gingerbread without causing you to lose root or any of your data