1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Very excited

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bulldog68, Aug 7, 2010.

1. bulldog68

bulldog68 New Member

dancedroidHey...I'm new to this site. I have enjoyed reading things on here for a while. I'm not very computer savvy however someone I work with is and he upgraded my moto droid to Simply Stunning v4.5. All I can say is WOW ! I am so thankful there are people who can do things like so many on this site can do with electronic gadgets. I am a mechanical monster but the electrictronic things and computers are a bit of an enigma to me. So....the journey begins...I'm determined to learn how to do the things I want to do with these gadgets. With the help of the people here I'm very confident I will succeed. Thanks to all.........
  2. Jenlj78

Jenlj78 New Member

Welcome :icon_ banana: