Very Cool Droid Stand

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Oct 4, 2010.

1. WenWM

WenWM Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Having a place for your most priced possession is very important to most people (including me), and so this stand is exactly what you need. Created by Chinjuu, this stand puts your Droid in optimal position for landscape clock/alarm, so this could be your new bed side companion.

I do not know about you, but I am already considering this, because I actually do use my Droid as an alarm clock. My normal alarm sucks, and I like my favorite song "Africa must wake up" (ironic because I am African) to be my tone, and with the Droid... I can do that.

This accessory is still under consideration, and so if you can follow the source link and let the designer know you want it.... Maybe it will be available soon.

News via: Droid-Life
  2. chaz.ring

chaz.ring New Member

I would be more into it if there was a nock-out space for my charger..... Then I would be happy to buy one.:)
  3. c_hale22

c_hale22 Theme Developer Theme Developer

I like the idea
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Generally this is referred to as a cradle. I use Mikradle and I think it's great. It's not only good looking, it's made in America by one of our supported vendors, cuskit, it's hand crafted and sold at a competitive price.. If you haven't looked at it visit his page. MIKRADLE - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
  5. paulmac

paulmac New Member

Got to be better than the charging stand made by motorola with the charger and HDMI out put. It is such a pain in the #ss to put the X in and out of that stand. I would try something else
  6. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

Search tags for this page

cute droid stands