Very Cool Droid Stand

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
droidstand.jpg

Having a place for your most priced possession is very important to most people (including me), and so this stand is exactly what you need. Created by Chinjuu, this stand puts your Droid in optimal position for landscape clock/alarm, so this could be your new bed side companion.

I do not know about you, but I am already considering this, because I actually do use my Droid as an alarm clock. My normal alarm sucks, and I like my favorite song "Africa must wake up" (ironic because I am African) to be my tone, and with the Droid... I can do that.

This accessory is still under consideration, and so if you can follow the source link and let the designer know you want it.... Maybe it will be available soon.

News via: Droid-Life

chaz.ring

Reaction score
I would be more into it if there was a nock-out space for my charger..... Then I would be happy to buy one.:)

paulmac

Reaction score
Got to be better than the charging stand made by motorola with the charger and HDMI out put. It is such a pain in the #ss to put the X in and out of that stand. I would try something else