Vertical Split Screen

Murker

Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone else ran into this issue with their phone . I picked up my phone last week and so far this is the only issue I have with it .

Sometimes when powering on the phone or picking it up from laying flat on its back I will get 2 vertical screens on top of each other . It's basically 2 full screens miniaturized, stacked on top of each other . The screen starts flashing and they do not respond to any touches on the screen and the only way to solve it is to pull the battery and restart the phone .

Anyone seen this issue before? Could it be some kind of issue because I'm flipping the phone from 1 position to another too quickly?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

EVSP

Reaction score
No I haven't had that happen but I wouldn't put up with that very long before returning it. Yikes.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
Murker

Murker

Reaction score
Well, it hasn't done it today, but I think tomorrow, I'll be taking it back to get a new one, JUST to be safe.

EVSP

Reaction score
Figures hahaha... And I bet it will work just fine when you try to exchange it. Too smart for its own good I tell ya :p

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
Murker

Murker

Reaction score
You're probably right. lol Well if it does it again, I just will leave it that way until tomorrow. :happy3:

OP
Murker

Murker

Reaction score
Just stopped into the VZW store that I got my phone from and even spoke to the same girl, and she said that she can't exchange the phone without seeing it happen.
Of course the phones been fine the past few hours. I kind of understand what she's saying but the phone isn't even a week old and it's still in pristine condition. Why the hell would I lie about what it's been doing?
I'm well within my first 14 days since my purchase. If I can't manage to get the phone to her while its happening or get some kind of picture of it happening I guess I'll be asking for my money back.
So irritating lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums