VerizonWireless Insurance Open Enrollment

big.daddy

Reaction score
I found this on slick deals, enjoy!

VerizonWireless Insurance Open Enrollment Period 02/22/2010 - 04/30/2010
VerizonWireless Opened enrollment for insurance from 02/22/2010 to 04/30/2010
There is a minimum 30-day waiting period before you can make a claim.
Phone must be is currently active.
Phone must be no older that 24 months
Phone should be purchased from Verizon Wireless or Verizon Wireless retailer.
To enroll call Asurion at 877-880-6204.

Enjoy!

Slider46

Reaction score
Nice. Good for those who maybe have not yet realized that $6 a month and a $90 deductible is much better than a $500 replacement.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Just added! Sweet!

edit:

I just got off the phone with them. Took about 3 minutes and I had insurance added. They offer you the most expensive package, but if you ask, there is a cheaper package available.

Total equipment package includes Asurion Insurance & Verizon extended warranty for $7.99/mo + $89 deductible.

Insurance only package (what I bought) is $6.00/mo + $89 deductible.

30 day waiting period before you can make a claim, and you are not billed for those first 30 days.

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Stupid VZW customer service. I called 34 days after the purchase date and hoped I would be able to get the insurance past the 30 days. The woman I spoke with said that there was no way for me to get insurance past the 30 days and now I see this thread and call Asurion and sure enough I was able to enroll. TIA for the post big.daddy :icon_ banana:

ripstar

Reaction score
Nice. Good for those who maybe have not yet realized that $6 a month and a $90 deductible is much better than a $500 replacement.

No it is not. And the droid doesn't even cost that much any more. Have fun waiting a couple days for a phone! Hopefully your phone doesn't crap out on a friday!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

No it is not. And the droid doesn't even cost that much any more. Have fun waiting a couple days for a phone! Hopefully your phone doesn't crap out on a friday!

Sure it does, Buy one out of contract and see how much they are...

silvere2

Reaction score
Wow, great thread. I cancelled my crappy best buy insurance and signed up for this. Yay!

magnus

Reaction score
Thank you!!! Did not know about this!!! Just signed up!

BavarianBuilt

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to further details and the fine print on this? Is this through Verizon or a third party? Will have have to pay a separate monthly from my Verizon bill?

Brokn68

Reaction score
This is the one I bought when I got my Droid through Verizion at the Verizion store:
https://www.protectcelladvantage.com/

$69 for 1 year/$120 for 2 years. $50 for first phone then 100 and 150 for next ones. Once you make claim they overnight you a replacement phone.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but this was an awesome find. This forum is just full of goodness and Asurion has a new customer. :icon_ banana:

Champers

Reaction score

Sure it does, Buy one out of contract and see how much they are...

Lets see...add in my discount, AZ sales tax....$486.45.