Verizonwireless.com Sucks!?

Mule65

Reaction score
Verizonwireless.com is possibly the slowest, hanging, unresponsive, glitchy, maddening, frustrating website I've ever used!

:mad:

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading...

Anyone else? Sorry for venting. I'm done now.

:blink:

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Took less than 5 seconds here to load.....

A

assmunke

same for me, it sucks. it might just be that i use Chrome though and it doesnt get along with it

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

RichSmithSWM

Reaction score
I get errors on a lot of their pages. It's been that way ever since they upgraded the site. I've been trying to use the text spam filter page and it doesn't work at all.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've run into this problem periodically, almost always when using Firefox and almost never (actually I think never) when using Chrome or Safari. But I think the problem is not the browser being used. I believe that the VZW website goes into a loop at times especially if your browser doesn't like a particular ad that they throw up on the screen.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
It runs fine for me most times. Sometimes it acts slow but that's rarely.

RichSmithSWM

Reaction score
One of my computers has browser debugging enabled and I see one of the scripts they run crashes when trying to access the console. I sent the output from the debugger to their service people. Makes me think they left debug stuff in when they updated the website. I tried setting verizonwireless.com as a trusted site and it then just loops over and over again. Setting to high security for the site makes it work better.

mikenilson

Reaction score
I use Firefox on a Mac and Verizon is horribly slow. What I do to speed it up temporarily is clear any cookies with the word verizon in it. I works but only for a short time.

Reaction score
I have AT&T DSL and verizon's website runs horribly slow for me. I wonder how much of that is AT&T throttling down my internet speed for that site. :icon_evil:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have AT&T DSL and verizon's website runs horribly slow for me. I wonder how much of that is AT&T throttling down my internet speed for that site. :icon_evil:

I would say none, everyone knows AT&T suxs....;):icon_ banana:

FDFTW!!

Reaction score
Takes about 20-25 seconds to load fully here, but then again I live in the sticks and only have a 128/128 connection.