verizon's web site says x buy one get one free

Zecpull

Reaction score
Yes.. I bought one...but could not get the " Free" one because both my Other lines are not due until April. I am Tempted to send it back now.. and see what new phone Trumps the X...this week.. since they apparently Lied to me about the ability to be software Upgradeable to 4g

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I have had so many people ask me about this. Far and away some really sketchy advertising.
BOTH PHONES MUST START A NEW 2 YEAR AGREEMENT.
That should be in BOLD not in tiny fine print.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes.. I bought one...but could not get the " Free" one because both my Other lines are not due until April. I am Tempted to send it back now.. and see what new phone Trumps the X...this week.. since they apparently Lied to me about the ability to be software Upgradeable to 4g

if they said the x is compatible with the 4g network they didn't lie. The phone will work with the 4g network but you wont get 4g speeds.

Last edited:

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I agree...quit trying to scam your customers...make the fine print bold and show us that your trying to be honest rather than devious.

D

dankarlinski

I agree...quit trying to scam your customers...make the fine print bold and show us that your trying to be honest rather than devious.

it is a marketing scheme. every company on the planet does it. it is not entirely fair to bash verizon