Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Ugh, sounds like I need to do a fdr :-(

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Mine has been pretty good. Standby is AMAZING. Screen still kills battery somewhat heavy but can easily get 8 hours of heavy use at work and only be down to 50 or 60%

Note 4Tified

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will say that while I like the new version, I am getting occasional spontaneous reboots on it... something I have not seen on any of my Android devices since my first Droid X... Kinda bummed about that, and I did the full factory data wipe after the update, just to make sure that there was no leftover junk in there...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Anybody know anything about the floating notifications? I thought there was a way to clear them without clearing the actual notification, but I can't seem to figure it out. Only some of my apps do it & they're ones I'd like to be reminded to check when I'm done doing whatever I'm doing, so I've been waiting for them to disappear in most instances so I can continue my business.

Sent from my Note 4

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Anybody know anything about the floating notifications? I thought there was a way to clear them without clearing the actual notification, but I can't seem to figure it out. Only some of my apps do it & they're ones I'd like to be reminded to check when I'm done doing whatever I'm doing, so I've been waiting for them to disappear in most instances so I can continue my business.

Sent from my Note 4
I noticed today I'm not getting any. The only thing that seems to half way do it is phone calls but that was the same way in KK if I remember

Note 4Tified

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It was. I get them with Facebook. Might only be when I'm using apps in full-screen mode & the notification bar is hidden?

Sent from my Note 4

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'm not sure... I thought that with my s5 I got them for most all apps anytime I was using the phone. But when I get out of the woods I'm going to look a little deeper.

Note 4Tified

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Idk if it had anything to do with priority apps. I haven't really set any of those yet that I know of.

Sent from my Note 4

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Hangouts does it too. Those are much more important for me to keep the reminder in than Facebook. Gonna have to do some more digging.

Sent from my Note 4