1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon's NFL App

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Shadez, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

If I remember correctly, if we downloaded the app way back when it came out we were supposed to get the full version free for a year. Now its saying we need to subscribe for $10 a month..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. Liderc

Liderc New Member

Yeah they went back on that whole deal, which I thought was pretty shady. Not sure how it slipped under the radar.
  3. Shadez

Well I'm making a call tomorrow. This is blatant misrepresentation on their part. App is useless without full version. At least I have slingbox for the actual games.
  4. Shadez

5. jonamurphy

jonamurphy New Member

What makes it worse is that you can't uninstall this pay service without rooting. I don't mind pre-installed bloatware if it's possible to delete it. But having apps that I have no interest in paying for taking up space (and randomly running in the background wasting the battery) seems like a customer service mistake.