Verizon's HTC Droid DNA Pre-Order Page Live; Get the Device for $199.99 On Contract

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Nov 13, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Earlier this morning we shared the cool news that the HTC Droid DNA was now available for pre-order from Verizon. You can pick up the device for $199.99 on a new contract, and it should ship on or around November 21st, which is when it hits retail shelves. We thought it might be useful for you guys to have a direct link to their pre-order page just in case you are excited about this device and can't wait!

Verizon HTC Droid DNA Pre-Order Page
    2 people like this.
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Really hope this device helps out HTC they're still my favorite phone manufacturer and will most likely have an HTC device always. May have to switch back to Verizon for this device just need to make sure it will fit in my jean pockets ha
  3. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

I really don't get why HTC continues to use such small batteries, especially when Motorola and Samsung use vastly higher capacity ones in their flagship phones. The lack of a MicroSD card is a definite con as well, but at least that is understandable given what everyone else is doing.
    1 person likes this.
  4. shockracer

shockracer Member

Well I almost clicked order until I seen NO sd card slot, only 12GB tops I fill that with apps alone then I have pictures, videos, music, and so on, I work and mostly use my phone out in the middle of no where so the "cloud" is completely useless for me. Wow HTC you start to kill it with a phone then you bomb it by leaving out main pieces.
Search tags for this page

veruzon dna costco