Verizon's Fall 2010 Roadmap Leaked

Jmart922

Reaction score
Yes where is the mysterious evo like phone, and no mention of the T2? What the heck! My free upgrade is going to one of those awesome beasts

Jmart922

Reaction score
The only reason I wouldn't mind the evo like phone not coming out this year would hope that's it's HTCs first LTE phone early next year, and I mean early

Pudge

Reaction score
Really suprised that the "HD" isn't coming out too, considering that the Desire HD and Desire Z released at the same time in Europe.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
When the poll is updated to reflect the T2 my vote will be cast :wink:

tmal2

Reaction score
I'll hold on to my D1 until some LTE phones are released. No sense getting locked into a new 2 year contract now with LTE right around the corner.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Now it says T2 this year, I thought someone (*cough*CK*cough*) posted about no greatness from Motorola til next year....I hate this rollercoaster....lol

I voted for the Merge. In that list thats the only thing I would be interested in. Put the T2 up there and will demand to change my vote...lol

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
On 2nd thought, since I didnt vote yet, I will have to do like tp76 did....update the list and u will get my vote....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm….interesting, just like I've been saying no LTE in 2010. It will start in 2011.

everstar80

Reaction score
I voted for the Motorola pro, I like the processor but I hope that it's not a droid 2 replacement. I did read in a thread though that this may mean a major upgrade for the droid 2 owners and I hope that comes through. The venus really intrigued me until I found out about how the qwerty keyboard slides out from the front instead of the side. The reason I enjoy droids other and current keyboards is because it gives your hands the room you need to type without it being cramped.

jdougal

Reaction score
This is very disappointing. I currently own Droid1 and really would love to upgrade. The Droid2 just isn't worth the effort to me and I need the keyboard. I was really hoping for a Droid X w/ keyboard type device. Looks like I'll have to find something else.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Verizon is investing in marketing for the Droid Incredible a lot lately, and the Incredible is buy one get one free @ verizonwireless.com, no doubt they're getting ready to release the Droid Incredible HD in the next month or so (by getting rid of their stock of Droid Incredibles). My guess is the Incredible HD will come out around or on Black Friday.

This is almost certainly going to be Verizon's first phone with a front-facing camera.

As for the Motorola T2, I give up, some websites say Q1 2011, some say December, frankly I don't care, I think htc is a better choice (htc Sense!), just think of what kind of battery life this T2 is gonna have. The EVO 4G's is pretty bad and it has I believe a Snapdragon... Besides, I never liked MotoBlur or Motorola as a company, just personal preference.

Anyway, not to sound hypocritical, but if they can figure out how to use a Tegra 2 on a smartphone without using a car battery, I'm all for it, and hope to see it in the htc Droid Incredible HD.