Verizon's 14 day return policy ~ help?

ablank

Reaction score
Because of apple, we no longer have that nice 30 day return policy from big red. This is probably old news for everyone on this forum. However, my girlfriend got a 4s for her birthday on November 1st and it's acting up horribly, does anyone have suggestions on how to return it and get her a rezound? (she's coming to her senses :) #android)

We don't have an upgrade and the Verizon rep said our best bet was to sell it on Craigslist and use the money for a rezound. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR, its awesome, using DroidForums

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
You will probably be able to get a lot for the 4s. Then get a Rezound on CL... Or even a trade!
I think you already decided what you want to do! ;)

Oh... And BTW... I lol'd when you said that she came to her senses! Ya know... HTC... Sense...? Oh NVM! n3rd! xD

Oh oh oh... Have you checked with Apple? They should have a warranty on it.

OP
A

ablank

Reaction score
Glad I could brighten your day haha! Thanks for the tips. Hoping there's someone willing to trade a rezound out there. That'd be convenient.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

S

SFGate

If the phone isn't acting right, I would try to get some satisfaction from Verizon with the warranty. Less than 30 days, there should be no problems.

wolstonc

Reaction score
I would trade you a good condition t bolt for the 4s. Then I could use my gfs upgrade for a nexus

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums