Verizon Wireless website D2 customer reviews

droidny

Reaction score
I just wanted to get the word out that Verizon Wireless hand picks which customer reviews to post on their site and which ones to conveniently do away with. Last week I posted a review of my D2 on their site, I have to say it wasn't exactly all positive, I had some negative things to say about it but they were all based on facts, real issues that I've been having with this phone that a lot of other users have posted about here and on other websites. I mentioned all these issues in my review not to simply bash the phone but to warn prospective buyers of what they will have to put up with if they choose to purchase this phone. Well, it has been 5 days since I submitted my review but Verizon has decided not to post it. Just like when I returned my first D2 to the Verizon store where I bought it because I was constantly dropping and missing calls with this phone, the Verizon rep refused to acknowledge that there are any known reception issues with it. :icon_evil:

P.S.
My second D2, which I've been using for a week, has identical reception issues to the first D1 they sold me...