Verizon Wireless Having a One Day Only Sale Today $100 Off 4G LTE Devices

loki993

Reaction score
I called them up and told them the website wasnt updating with my NE $50. I had to struggle with them for a bit but the accepted. CAll them up and have them send you a $50 gift card. You were eligible for an upgrade and you should lose the $50 just b/c of a one day sale.

I actually lost my NE2 in november. It was mysteriously replaced with the 30 dollar "loyalty" discount. Funny thing is before that it say specifically if you wait untill november I would get an extra discount, on top of the NE2 so I waited. So that was something I was going to try to "work" out with them when I decided to get a new phone. At bare minimum I want the 50 instead of the 30.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I called them this morning and after a couple CSRs sent me to the wrong Dept I asked for a supervisor, but instead got sent to yet another CSR who said that they can try to help me before a need for a supervisor...well long story short I did end up getting the full $100 Promo discount & the $50 Online discount so got the Bionic as an upgrade for my wife for free.... Why this couldn't just be done the first time and save all of us a crapload of time is beyond me!??...lmao

Meltman

Reaction score
Did this really happen yesterday?????? Cause I ordered the maxx yesterday and paid $300.00! I just called them and they said it wasn't for the maxx! WTF

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I'm holding the Maxx in my hand right now that I got yesterday using this deal. They lied to you......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Meltman

Reaction score
I call bull**** the maxx is on back order so there is no way you got the deal yesterday and the phone. So something don't make sense.

Meltman

Reaction score
I'll call again after work and see what's up. I'm sure there's gonna be a catch and I'll remain shorted. If any deals are going on wether online or anywhere else you should get the deal. Especially if your talking to tech support they should have everything in front of them .........am I wrong in my thought process?????

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just tell them you upgraded yesterday but was never given the Promo Discount ....and ask what they can do to honor that discount for you.....if they say they can't do it ask to talk to a supervisor ....and make sure you let them know that you feel cheated .....if still no luck call back and keep calling until you get someone that will give you the $100 discount

Cor3yS

Reaction score
Just called 15 mins ago, bought razr maxx $169 and she found one close so hopefully be here Monday yaya

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Sakeem

Reaction score
I called them this morning and after a couple CSRs sent me to the wrong Dept I asked for a supervisor, but instead got sent to yet another CSR who said that they can try to help me before a need for a supervisor...well long story short I did end up getting the full $100 Promo discount & the $50 Online discount so got the Bionic as an upgrade for my wife for free.... Why this couldn't just be done the first time and save all of us a crapload of time is beyond me!??...lmao

Exactly. But hey at least you were able to get the deal. Congrats!

Sakeem

Reaction score
I call bull**** the maxx is on back order so there is no way you got the deal yesterday and the phone. So something don't make sense.

On the website, it does say will ship by 3/12 but mine shipped yesterday after i purchased it. Should be here tomorrow. I think the site needs to be updated.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Hey! You owe me an apology! :) just kidding. But no for real, it told me it would be shipped by March 12th, but I paid for overnight shipping. Placed my order at 11, and got my shipping confirmation at 5. Phone came today at 2.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Meltman

Reaction score
I apologize I'm sure there are phones available in different parts of the country. I'm just really ticked that the deal was legit and that I'm gonna have to be a dick to get the deal. It shouldn't be that way I'll see how it goes wish me luck!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You don't need luck....just ferocious tenacity...;)