Verizon Wireless Having a One Day Only Sale Today $100 Off 4G LTE Devices

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-one-day-sale-100-dollars-off.PNG

Verizon is having a pretty good sale on 4G LTE phones that happens today only. You can pick up any of the listed 4G LTE devices and take $100 bucks off, when you sign up for a new contract. This promo even includes devices like the Droid RAZR the Droid 4, the XYBOARD, and the Galaxy Nexus. Here's a link below.

Source: Verizon Wireless

Last edited:

Sakeem

Reaction score
I took advantage of this in the morning. I was due for an upgrade. I got the Droid Razr Maxx for $150. I can't wait until i have that phone in my hands.

eagle923

Reaction score
Even though I have a $30 ADDITIONAL credit from the loyalty program, it won't stack with the promo. When I look at my account, it clearly says "buy at Discounted Price + $30 additional credit". What is the point of having a loyalty discount if I can't use it?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even though I have a $30 ADDITIONAL credit from the loyalty program, it won't stack with the promo. When I look at my account, it clearly says "buy at Discounted Price + $30 additional credit". What is the point of having a loyalty discount if I can't use it?

I'd go in store and see if they'll stack it for you. Or better yet, call *611

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sakeem

Reaction score
I'd go in store and see if they'll stack it for you. Or better yet, call *611

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yeah call the number. That's what i did. I was firm but nice overall and allowed it to go through. If the first person you reach doesnt do anything for you, wait 30 or so minutes then call again. Give it a shot.

tmal2

Reaction score
I took advantage of this in the morning. I was due for an upgrade. I got the Droid Razr Maxx for $150. I can't wait until i have that phone in my hands.

How did you get it for that price? It was $199 for me.

zacedward

Reaction score
Could I get a early upgrade on my Verizon it says may 28 I am elgible can I get it a few months earlier

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

JaylisJayP

Reaction score

I've been so close to getting this phone, and was almost sure I was going to upgrade from my X2 to this, the Rezound or the Nexus during this sale, but for the Maxx I just couldn't get past the non-HD, soft and somewhat dim screen. Compared to the Spectrum, Rezound and Nexus the screen is really a step down. The specs are also seemingly weak (1.2 dual core will be outdated in 2 months). I also would love to upgrade my screen size a tad more than the Maxx also runs as 4.3. I don't know, I know there's no perfect phone and never will be, but it seems like you have to give up too many things I care about just to get that extra battery size, of which I've heard mixed reviews on anyway.

Unfortunately, it looks like any rumors on upcoming phones have just as weak batteries as anything out now...leaving me to wonder if I'm going to have to choose this year between a beautiful screen or a phone that will last me through the day.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
When I tried to upgrade one of my lines to the Bionic it wanted to charge me the $99 with no Promo Discount available.... I do see that they have a special for $100 Off only for new lines added, not upgrades... is that what everyone else saw?

zdan12

Reaction score
Motorola DROID BIONIC 16GB
$149.99

Order Number:
Line Number:

Discount:
$149.99
heres my deal that i got for my mothers phone upgrade+promo= :happy3:

guitarskoota

Reaction score
I got a Bionic last Nov, and absolutely love it after the updates, so I picked one up during this sale, for my wife who has been dragging her feet on switching to a smartphone due to cost.

Got the phone, an extended battery, a screen protector, a case that fits the extended battery, and a car charger. (some through amazon). All for 40 bucks! Can't beat a deal like that! And I've got tons of Micro SD cards laying around to bump her up to 32gb. She's gonna love it.

Sakeem

Reaction score
How did you get it for that price? It was $199 for me.

I called them up and told them the website wasnt updating with my NE $50. I had to struggle with them for a bit but the accepted. CAll them up and have them send you a $50 gift card. You were eligible for an upgrade and you should lose the $50 just b/c of a one day sale.

Sakeem

Reaction score
I've been so close to getting this phone, and was almost sure I was going to upgrade from my X2 to this, the Rezound or the Nexus during this sale, but for the Maxx I just couldn't get past the non-HD, soft and somewhat dim screen. Compared to the Spectrum, Rezound and Nexus the screen is really a step down. The specs are also seemingly weak (1.2 dual core will be outdated in 2 months). I also would love to upgrade my screen size a tad more than the Maxx also runs as 4.3. I don't know, I know there's no perfect phone and never will be, but it seems like you have to give up too many things I care about just to get that extra battery size, of which I've heard mixed reviews on anyway.

Unfortunately, it looks like any rumors on upcoming phones have just as weak batteries as anything out now...leaving me to wonder if I'm going to have to choose this year between a beautiful screen or a phone that will last me through the day.

I definitely hear what you are saying. I'm on the OG Droid right now until my Maxx arrives so i needed this upgrade. I couldnt wait any longer. It has been a tank for me these past two years but it's definitely time to retire it. For me it came down to a better screen vs battery life. And i just thought, what good is it to have a great screen but then not be able to look at it b/c it died on me in the middle of the day. I guess im what you call a "power user" and i needed a phone that can last. What will probably end up happeneing, Verizon and Motorola will probably release the razr phone that's out in China right now that has the HD screen, 13mp camera, etc. If/when they do there will be a lot of upset people.