Verizon Will Not Release Sim Lock Code After They have Received Full Payment

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
It's a forum. There are no lines to read between like in a real world relationship of any kind. If some want to inject subtleties into their posts, that's their deal but if they don't pm you about things, don't read what isn't there. It's worth less than the paper it's printed on.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
Bingo! People won't PM someone to ask if they hurt someone else's feelings. Text is text. Read it and move on.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bingo! People won't PM someone to ask if they hurt someone else's feelings. Text is text. Read it and move on.

Now there's emoticons to try to make up for text being text but even those are incomplete and are often misconstrued . I miss the days when it was as simple as you did all caps to simulate yelling or to push importance of the text and it didn't get any deeper than that. Now it's all acronyms, emoticons and a whole bunch of hurt feelings over stories on social media that the topic is taken out of context.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7

Read it and weep right?

No worries guys. I understand 10,000%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Read it and weep right?

No worries guys. I understand 10,000%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
No. Read it and move on. You'll never agree with everyone. You can't read what everyone puts on the Internet and try to decipher what they may or may not have meant. There are two sides of a coin. Read it and accept it as you interpret it. Text can't express emotion. It can be taken many different ways. Getting offended by it or worrying someone meant something else is a waste of your time.

Hence. Read it and move on.