Verizon Will Not Release Sim Lock Code After They have Received Full Payment

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Forgive me if I missed something in this thread but I didn't think anyone had an issue with your question. I'll admit I missed that you were on ATT unlimited data and therefore could not tether, but I saw a number of solutions here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I can tether. I bypassed the block. Please read my reply post above friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Ok, let me explain the situation a little bit better. And I feel a thread addressing the issue would help people understand where I am coming from.

It is EXTREMELY hard for me to join a site such as this. It has been quite a challange for me.

I appear quite normal, however I suffer from several mental disorders. The main ones that effect my everyday life is my paranoia, anxiety and agoraphobia.

I do not mean to question or insinuate there are problems where there weren't.

This is honestly the first site I felt comfortable enough to open up to. I feel safe here.

However, I have a horrible habit of reading into things the way they were not meant to be.

Take DP for instance. Her post above made me feel as though it was silly for me to have asked the question period.

I am 100% certain that is not what she intended however it is a constant daily battle to define reality and what my brain thinks is reality.

So please, be patient. I am learning to open up here.

BamaBelle, I believe DP's post was in response to Mustang. With your situation, if you question someone's intention or if you feel it may be negatively directed at you or if you wonder whether you are taking it the wrong way try to consider that you may be seeing more than what is there and ignore it.

The reality is that sometimes people will joke, be sarcastic and sometimes are rude or argue. As long as they are not calling each other names, are not using profanity and are being respectful then that it is within our acceptable guidelines. It is okay to disagree and okay to point out that someone is wrong. The banter between members can be fun, silly, comical. Even those times when someone appears a bit rude can be appropriate. Basically, the best thing to do is not take anything personally.

For every person on this earth (and every person on this forum), each person will have some people who will like them and also have some people who may not.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
3 business days for snail mail to arrive then Verizon takes between 7-10 business days for checks to get through the system and the account shows as being paid up/off. Key words are business days with them, just like many corporations. They might have folks on duty 24/7 but the bean counting staff is Monday-Friday ,9-5 with lots of breaks and a long lunch so........

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
Who uses snail mail OR checks to pay bills anymore? (Other than my 70+ y/o parents) lol

S5 tap'n

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Who uses snail mail OR checks to pay bills anymore? (Other than my 70+ y/o parents) lol

S5 tap'n
Me... Mortgage and water bill. The rest is online bill pay. It's a feel good thing, and a control issue on the mortgage, the water bill because the cost varies each month.

Sent from my New Note 7

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
I don't even have checks associated with my checking account. It's a antiquated system going the way of the dodo.

S5 tap'n
Maybe, but I'll write a check before getting a chip in my wrist etc...

By the way, did you get that check I sent you?

Sent from my New Note 7

Reactions: cr6

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Yeah, it bounced so I signed it over to Sajo....he'll cash it at Wal-Mart an get him some pink Crocs.

S5 tap'n
It bounced? Heck I wrote it with my Note 7 S-pen...

Sent from my New Note 7

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't even have checks associated with my checking account. It's a antiquated system going the way of the dodo.

S5 tap'n
Glad you reminded me. I need to write a check for my daughters day care this week. They don't accept debit, credit, watch/phone pay, or cash.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Some things are still that way, and I think a government office I was doing business with was either Check or Credit, not debit or cash.

Sent from my New Note 7

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
My bank sends checks if the company or person doesn't have an account. I haven't written a check in probably 5 years.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
BamaBelle, I believe DP's post was in response to Mustang. With your situation, if you question someone's intention or if you feel it may be negatively directed at you or if you wonder whether you are taking it the wrong way try to consider that you may be seeing more than what is there and ignore it.

The reality is that sometimes people will joke, be sarcastic and sometimes are rude or argue. As long as they are not calling each other names, are not using profanity and are being respectful then that it is within our acceptable guidelines. It is okay to disagree and okay to point out that someone is wrong. The banter between members can be fun, silly, comical. Even those times when someone appears a bit rude can be appropriate. Basically, the best thing to do is not take anything personally.

For every person on this earth (and every person on this forum), each person will have some people who will like them and also have some people who may not.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I agree 100%. Actually friend it is funny you mention this. I went to see my "head" doctor Thursday and he mentioned some activities I can do to help me read between the lines better.
Like, 99% of the time if you were standing right in front of me saying the exact same thing you just texted me. I will take it two different ways.

If i can see you and read your body language I am cool. If i cant see your face or hear your voice that's when I question.

Thank you for taking the time to respond so positively friend.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%. Actually friend it is funny you mention this. I went to see my "head" doctor Thursday and he mentioned some activities I can do to help me read between the lines better.
Like, 99% of the time if you were standing right in front of me saying the exact same thing you just texted me. I will take it two different ways.

If i can see you and read your body language I am cool. If i cant see your face or hear your voice that's when I question.

Thank you for taking the time to respond so positively friend.

It's a forum. There are no lines to read between like in a real world relationship of any kind. If some want to inject subtleties into their posts, that's their deal but if they don't pm you about things, don't read what isn't there. It's worth less than the paper it's printed on.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><