Verizon will not re-stock the lapdock pro 500 for the razr!!!!!

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I just called to check on my order from February and they said it was still on back order and that it was unlikely they will be restocking the item but they will keep my order open.

The rep i spoke to stated that the manufacturer stopped making them which I think is untrue.

Anyone know about this?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I just called to check on my order from February and they said it was still on back order and that it was unlikely they will be restocking the item but they will keep my order open.

The rep i spoke to stated that the manufacturer stopped making them which I think is untrue.

Anyone know about this?

I would be HIGHLY suspicious of that claim. They have your money and are "holding your order" but the don't expect to get new stock? That would be fraud. If the manufacturer had "stopped making them", that would be an extremely unusual situation - unless of course they are either 100% sure they will not be shipping any more, in which case they would be forced to refund all orders immediately.

mcsoul

Reaction score
Probably what they should of said is "We won't be honoring $149 prices anymore".

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OP
nonnasmyladie

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
No they r not holding my money no charge till it is I'm stock and they said they will honor price if they get it back in stock but...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
No they r not holding my money no charge till it is I'm stock and they said they will honor price if they get it back in stock but...

well that sounds disappointing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.

mcsoul

Reaction score

Sounds odd, because my email OOS note said that I would not be charged until the order is fulfilled.

yaterml

Reaction score
I had walked into the store they matched the 149 price I walked out with my lapdock 500 no issues.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I had walked into the store they matched the 149 price I walked out with my lapdock 500 no issues.

Damn nice! I wish I had a spare $150. I'd jump on it and say my friend yaterml told me they would do it for me too! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2