Verizon will not get the GSII.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that means a SGS2 with LTE or Nexus Prime... we can only hope

nikecar

Reaction score
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/IrlJengGCj0/verizon-wont-have-galaxy-s-ii-variant-wsj-says-citing-anonymous-sources

For all those thinkin of getting the Samsung GSII instead of the Bionic might want to check this out. Although verizon claims they will have a different samsung phone with similiar specs, whatever that means.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
so... I take it you had something new to add that these threads didn't?

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...g-galaxy-s-ii-not-making-its-way-verizon.html
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...galaxy-sii-officially-not-coming-verizon.html
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ung-galaxy-s-ii-not-coming-verizon-rumor.html

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some people only hang out in a single sub-forum... this being pretty big news, I'm not surprised it is getting attention in all relevant sub-forums...

Last edited:

nikecar

Reaction score
yes, all the droid bionic owners are parked in this subforum.

BeerManMike

Reaction score
"GSII right around the corner" "GSII might even get LTE" "Forget the Bionic, GSII will be way better"

Where are all these people now? Haha, you go ahead and wait for the Prime now, i'm sure that's right around the corner too or the Droid HD i bet that's out in a week or two right? Just like the Bionic was almost here before it was delayed for 6 months. Sorry guys, my work is preordering the Bionic on the 1st for me and I'll have fun with it for the 3-5 months that you're wait for that phone that's "right around the corner". dancedroid

OP
wseyller

wseyller

Reaction score
Some people only hang out in a single sub-forum... this being pretty big news, I'm not suprised it is getting attnetion in all relavent sub-forums...

Correct. I don't browse through every single forum and sub forum like "nikecar" and neither do many folks in the bionic forum. This is news many would have missed and is relevant to potential Bionic customers that may had been swayed to purchase a GSII. Is it really that big of a deal?

googlelover

Reaction score
Correct. I don't browse through every single forum and sub forum like "nikecar" and neither do many folks in the bionic forum. This is news many would have missed and is relevant to potential Bionic customers that may had been swayed to purchase a GSII. Is it really that big of a deal?
Yes it is! People don't like it when they can't give the bionic faithful ****, if you post anything anti-GS2 its instantly considered heresy! Now when theres thread after thread saying the bionic is trash and the GS2 will be out and better those are fine. Haha just messing but thats what it seems like.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
After all the Bionic bashers saying they will get the GS2... all I have to say is :icon_ devil:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
"GSII right around the corner" "GSII might even get LTE" "Forget the Bionic, GSII will be way better"

Where are all these people now? Haha, you go ahead and wait for the Prime now, i'm sure that's right around the corner too or the Droid HD i bet that's out in a week or two right? Just like the Bionic was almost here before it was delayed for 6 months. Sorry guys, my work is preordering the Bionic on the 1st for me and I'll have fun with it for the 3-5 months that you're wait for that phone that's "right around the corner". dancedroid

And Prime is rumored to go to AT&T and not Verizon.. We are going to have a lot of people on suicide watch!!!

googlelover

Reaction score
And Prime is rumored to go to AT&T and not Verizon.. We are going to have a lot of people on suicide watch!!!
If this is true I'll just cry laughing, just because of all the people that were so sure it was coming to verizon and trashed the Bionic. But I'll also be sad, was looking forward to having at least 1 nexus on verizon..