Verizon will drop DNA

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
ha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

mokes

Reaction score
Every time I use my wife's DNA, i go back to my Razr and hate my phone, lol. I'm trying to hold out until summer for an upgrade, but it's tough. The Razr is working ok, minus the horrible battery life. Moto X has me interested, but it's all rumors right now, so...meh.

For the cheap price people can scoop up a DNA for, it's a great phone. I can't get over how smooth it is compared to my Razr, even with the JB update. Guess that quad core helps though. :p

KeepItReal

Reaction score
The next wave of phones, it appears, will be quad processors. You can get that now with the DNA, or Galaxy Note today. If you wait, you will have the choice of the Galaxy S4 or the HTC One (or Verizon's version) very soon. Probably a quad from Motorola soon enough. If you buy a quad today, or wait, you will be buying at the higher end of the technology curve giving you more performance over your contact term. You can get the DNA from multiple sources for a good price (Dell had it for $69). The new quads will have a premium price point. I love my DNA now; but I will also lust after the new specs of these newer quads too, lol! I have an upgrade in my back pocket if my lust overcomes me.

libirm

Reaction score
The next wave of phones, it appears, will be quad processors. You can get that now with the DNA, or Galaxy Note today. If you wait, you will have the choice of the Galaxy S4 or the HTC One (or Verizon's version) very soon. Probably a quad from Motorola soon enough. If you buy a quad today, or wait, you will be buying at the higher end of the technology curve giving you more performance over your contact term. You can get the DNA from multiple sources for a good price (Dell had it for $69). The new quads will have a premium price point. I love my DNA now; but I will also lust after the new specs of these newer quads too, lol! I have an upgrade in my back pocket if my lust overcomes me.

love mine too...very cool phone