Verizon will drop DNA

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by rbw62, Mar 15, 2013.

1. rbw62

rbw62 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Well looks like HTC has put rumors to rest just moments ago http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/03/18/official-no-htc-one-for-verizon-wireless/

Sent from Batcave

2. myfishbear

myfishbear Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +31
    yeh the dna will eventually be replaced by the dlx+ eventually... just like the droid razr with the maxx and then the hd versions of both phones. it is eventual with all cell phones. i replace mine like once every year and a half. heck the droid 4 with gb was new a year ago lol...

#14 myfishbear, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  3. sigshane

sigshane New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there any newER news yet on the One (or a variant) for VZW? I have an upgrade coming in May, and am seriously looking at the DNA or the RAZR MAXX HD.

Sure would like to see into the future a bit, know what's coming between now and then.

4. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    ha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

5. mokes

mokes Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Every time I use my wife's DNA, i go back to my Razr and hate my phone, lol. I'm trying to hold out until summer for an upgrade, but it's tough. The Razr is working ok, minus the horrible battery life. Moto X has me interested, but it's all rumors right now, so...meh.

For the cheap price people can scoop up a DNA for, it's a great phone. I can't get over how smooth it is compared to my Razr, even with the JB update. Guess that quad core helps though. :p

6. KeepItReal

KeepItReal Member

Ratings:
    +5
    The next wave of phones, it appears, will be quad processors. You can get that now with the DNA, or Galaxy Note today. If you wait, you will have the choice of the Galaxy S4 or the HTC One (or Verizon's version) very soon. Probably a quad from Motorola soon enough. If you buy a quad today, or wait, you will be buying at the higher end of the technology curve giving you more performance over your contact term. You can get the DNA from multiple sources for a good price (Dell had it for $69). The new quads will have a premium price point. I love my DNA now; but I will also lust after the new specs of these newer quads too, lol! I have an upgrade in my back pocket if my lust overcomes me.

7. libirm

libirm Member

Ratings:
    +3
    love mine too...very cool phone

Search tags for this page
droid dna drop test

droid dna price drop

htc dna price drop
verizon droid dna price
verizon dropping droid dna
verizon drops dna