Verizon website maxx price

toneyl

Reaction score
I would expect to receive the phone around the 30th, because of the holiday. The company sent out an email with expected shipping dates due to the holiday and I believe ordering today meant arrival of the 30th

Thanks for the info! That makes sense but also makes sad :( At least I won't waste my 2-day weekend (finally!) playing with my phone.

Reaction score
On another note, I asked about my current plan being "grandfathered" in when they pull a nexflix later this year. I was told they're going to force everyone to the tiered data plan. I told them I would be cancelling my contract then......:blink:
Yeah the only way around that is to not renew your contract and buy your next phone at full price.

bellringa

Reaction score
When did you get that $100 off mailer? Where do you live?

I want one!!! Grr... i have a droid, too, and am itching to upgrade.

I got it about a month ago. I live in northeast Ohio. I did upgrade to the razr maxx for $99 in store and it is sweet!

toneyl

Reaction score
The MAXX I ordered from Costco should arrive tomorrow (wed 5/30). I just noticed that the MAXX is no longer available on Costco's website. What gives?

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
toneyl said:
The MAXX I ordered from Costco should arrive tomorrow (wed 5/30). I just noticed that the MAXX is no longer available on Costco's website. What gives?

Wireless on the website is different from wireless in-store (different company, but still listed as Wireless Advocates and Costco). But it is odd that it is not there. Inventory is showing we have about 459 in-stock

toneyl

Reaction score
Wireless on the website is different from wireless in-store (different company, but still listed as Wireless Advocates and Costco). But it is odd that it is not there. Inventory is showing we have about 459 in-stock

I thought it was strange too. I've been looking it up every day online for weeks and it's always been there.

umpire.20

Reaction score
I thought it was strange too. I've been looking it up every day online for weeks and it's always been there.

Could this mean that the MAXX is coming into the store???????????????

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
umpire.20 said:
Could this mean that the MAXX is coming into the store???????????????

It doesn't look like it right now, but it would be AWESOME if it were. My store only has 5 Razrs in stock and they told us they are slim pickings basically because of the high demand. We normally would have had a replenishment come in already.

umpire.20

Reaction score

It doesn't look like it right now, but it would be AWESOME if it were. My store only has 5 Razrs in stock and they told us they are slim pickings basically because of the high demand. We normally would have had a replenishment come in already.

That's too bad. I already have mine, so it doesn't matter. But, for those waiting to get theirs I guess they'll have to wait a couple days for FedEx of UPS to deliver it to them.

Just remember to power the phone OFF and charge it full. Then use it to 15% and power it OFF again. Charge to full power and then use it as any other phone you've used before. Repeat process every 2-3 months. THIS IS "BORROWED" FROM FoxKat WHO IS TRULY THE BATTERY GURU.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Do this every 3-4 months for the maxx, 2-3 months for the razr :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!