Verizon Visual Voice Mail APP?

givmedew

Reaction score
I have ultimatedroid 2.5 and VVM has been removed from it you CAN NOT download VVM from the market as it will give you an error saying that your phone has the app already internal.

Does anyone know of a rom that will work with VVM and/or is there a way I can download the factory .apk and reinstall it into the phone. Would it work if I did that or do I need sense?

If someone can help me out with this it would be great.

P.S. I am fully aware of all the other VVM apps out there and I have a GV account I am not interested in any other application and would rather use Verizon's app as it works seemlesly and does not use your minutes when people leave voice messages like any other VVM service will.

Thanks

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
Open up a file editor go to /system and then open build.prop change the line ro.blahblahblah.VVM = true to false. Reboot and throw a party. Also this is how you make the one from the market work not the included one.

OP
givmedew

givmedew

Reaction score
This worked however one thing I can say if anyone else is going to do this astro and probably mist other apps wont work. I did with astro and saved it but it didn't save. You need to use root explorer so you can mount the directory is writeable so when you save it actually saves.

Also I could care less about backup assistant but there is a part called bau that may enable backup asssisyant to work

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App