Verizon Upgrade Error?

Mike8016

Reaction score
Yeah and it was letting me. Technically it was my moms account I did it on since I ain't eligible for a while but she could keep unlimited data if I upgraded her

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

SteveUD98

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried to upgrade recently and kept their unlimited data?

Yeah and it was letting me. Technically it was my moms account I did it on since I ain't eligible for a while but she could keep unlimited data if I upgraded her

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I upgraded the wifes phone online and it kept our unlimited data. But this was like 2 months ago..

gabemtz83

Reaction score
seen this a few times!

I work for vzw and have seen this a handful of times. No rhyme or reason as to why this is. Not a competitive thing what so ever, more system glitch but it always works if it shows unl data in the plan features. 10 out of every 1000 customers this is happening for. Just roll with it and be glad it happened. I am sure the glitch will be patched soon enough but enjoy your data till the next upgrade.!

OP
S

SteveUD98

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. So you are telling me that since it was on my confirmation screen (receipt), it is good to go that I was upgraded to a new phone and will still keep the unlimited data? I hope you are correct.

I work for vzw and have seen this a handful of times. No rhyme or reason as to why this is. Not a competitive thing what so ever, more system glitch but it always works if it shows unl data in the plan features. 10 out of every 1000 customers this is happening for. Just roll with it and be glad it happened. I am sure the glitch will be patched soon enough but enjoy your data till the next upgrade.!

OP
S

SteveUD98

Reaction score
UPDATE!

Phone arrived and the customer receipt inside the box did indeed state that I would still have my unlimited data. I went ahead and activated the phone, and then went online 2hours later to the verizon website to check on my account. The new phone was lisited and my plan was exactly the same. WooHoo...

Thanks for all of the bionic info over the last year, and hope those who continue to be around enjoy the site as much as I have...

Steve