Verizon Updates Single Line Prices

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can now get unlimited minutes and text with two GB's for only $60. I just put this on three of my lines and will save $30 per month.

http://goo.gl/mE24tx

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the same price I get 3GB on T-Mobile BUT I must say it is a good step in the right direction for Verizon.
Is that with or without contract? I ask because it's even lower if you use Edge.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

OP
UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For the same price I get 3GB on T-Mobile BUT I must say it is a good step in the right direction for Verizon.
Is that with or without contract? I ask because it's even lower if you use Edge.

They are postpaid. T-Mobile has no coverage in my area.

OP
UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The biggest issue for me was losing the NFL Mobile promo. If I want it, I have to pay as I'm no longer on a shared plan.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The biggest issue for me was losing the NFL Mobile promo. If I want it, I have to pay as I'm no longer on a shared plan.

Do you have cable or satellite tv? If so get their app and watch whatever channel it's showing on. I've been using the Dish app for football for a little over 2 years, including Red Zone.

OP
UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do you have cable or satellite tv? If so get their app and watch whatever channel it's showing on. I've been using the Dish app for football for a little over 2 years, including Red Zone.

The plan we're on doesn't include NFL Network with Dish Network. I'll see what I can do.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The plan we're on doesn't include NFL Network with Dish Network. I'll see what I can do.

Gotcha. Yes it'd be cheaper to pay the $5 a month for NFL mobile than $11 for the Dish Multi Sport pack unless they run another special like last year where they ran a promo between September and February that it was only $5 a month.
I watched most games on the local affiliate, espn, etc but the Dish package I've got does have NFL Network. Right now they're running free Red Zone preview for the entire preseason, no matter what package you've got. Channel 155