verizon update

spydergirl

Reaction score
It's the smart rotation enabled. To get rid of the eye. Go to settings>display>smart rotation . It should be enabled. Uncheck it and the eye from the top will disappear. Hope this helps.

My "Smart Rotation" option is greyed out and I can't change it. That little eye drives me nuts and creeps me out! LOL. Big Bother spies on me enough already. I don't need to be reminded of it ALL THE TIME !!! :p What other settings can I change to get rid of THE EYE ?

Sent from my GN2

spydergirl

Reaction score
My "Smart Rotation" option is greyed out and I can't change it. That little eye drives me nuts and creeps me out! LOL. Big Bother spies on me enough already. I don't need to be reminded of it ALL THE TIME !!! :p What other settings can I change to get rid of THE EYE ?

Sent from my GN2

Never mind. GOT IT ! Had to turn my screen rotation ON first to UN-check the smart rotate button. Now Big Bro is back in stealth mode. Thanks for the tip! :thumbup:

Sent from my GN2

Uncle700

Reaction score
Just got the update. Nice to have more icons on the multiwindow.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
The eye doesn't bother me it just never stayed there is all lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Droid Forums

Uncle700

Reaction score
Noticed right after the update that there was an app update for Verizon Ringtones. I uninstalled and then disabled. Anybody else notice this?

spydergirl

Reaction score
There use to be a way that you could put a certain number and push pound and it would push the update to your phone. But I am not sure if that works anymore.

Maybe you're talking about the update for roaming capabilities that they used to recommend doing at least every 30 days? That's *228 and dial. But that doesn't work the same in my Note now. That may not be what you're asking, though.

Sent from my GN2

musicmelanie3

Reaction score
I'm on unlimited, I pay for hotspot, but I use foxfi because it works better then vzw hotspot

I had unlimited but I carry 4 lines & it was became cheaper for to me switch to a data plan than to pay for individuals hotspots & other extras. But I never had an issue with my hotspot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums

musicmelanie3

Reaction score
How does the multi-window work? (Sorry for the dumb question)

Sent from my GN2

First make sure the Multi-window is check. When the multi-window tab appears drag it in order to expose the app icons. Drag the app you want onto the home screen. Then drag the second desired app. You can run both apps simultaneously but you can't run 2 browsers at the same time. Kinda cool.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums

xtor

Reaction score
Maybe you're talking about the update for roaming capabilities that they used to recommend doing at least every 30 days? That's *228 and dial. But that doesn't work the same in my Note now. That may not be what you're asking, though.

Sent from my GN2

They recommend that you don't *228 on 4g devices, it can damage the sim card