Verizon update with foxfi

xtor

Reaction score
Sweet I can update now with no worrys thanks.

I ditched foxfi when they went full retard and required you to pay.

Edit: actually you pay for hotspot soo ill wait untill somone thats updated and not paying chimes in.

If you don't pay for hotspot I'd hold off

8th Infantry division

xtor

Reaction score
I pay for hotspot and when I turn on hotspot it says it "checking subscription" it didn't do this before update, I'm on unlimited.

8th Infantry division

xtor

Reaction score
Sweet I can update now with no worrys thanks.

I ditched foxfi when they went full retard and required you to pay.

Edit: actually you pay for hotspot soo ill wait untill somone thats updated and not paying chimes in.

Thanks elixer2 is sweet.

8th Infantry division

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Foxfi now works with the note 2 and the s3. It's not a update threw the play store. When you open foxfi it will have you and hit activate wifi hotspot it will have a update then tell you that you have to have a lock screen pattern or password set. After you set that foxfi will work again.

mymmcboys

Reaction score
Foxfi now works with the note 2 and the s3. It's not a update threw the play store. When you open foxfi it will have you and hit activate wifi hotspot it will have a update then tell you that you have to have a lock screen pattern or password set. After you set that foxfi will work again.

I got mine to work this way last night......now I want to remove the lock screen and can't, how can I remove it without doing a factory reset?

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I got mine to work this way last night......now I want to remove the lock screen and can't, how can I remove it without doing a factory reset?

When you go to setting the lock screen you won't let you disable the lock screen. Mine works fine

silentsecret

Reaction score
Mine is the same way

ForumRunner_20131228_124652.png

xtor

Reaction score

Do the unlock wrong until it ask you to log into your google account, after you log in the lock screen is gone, worked for me.

8th Infantry division