1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon update today

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by elderlypunk, Dec 22, 2011.

1. elderlypunk

elderlypunk New Member

Hi. I'm running 2.3.3, rooted, with the recovery mentioned in other threads around here. Apparently Verizon tried to push an update out today, but it would not go due to the non-stock recovery... before I go to the trouble of restoring my stock backup, removing the recovery and de-rooting, does anyone know what this update is? I'd hate to go though all that rigamarole for some piddly little minor update.... Thanks!

Sent from my C771 using DroidForums
  2. ehaynes078

ehaynes078 New Member

my update went through with it still rooted( took two tries) all i did was unfreeze everything first. after update I used the rooting method by paxchristo and it rooted again. no problems not sure what upadate did though haven't seen any major changes yet.
Search tags for this page
verizon droid update today
verizon tried to push update today

verizon update today