Verizon Unlimted Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just confirmed by 2 tech support reps, and 2 managers in their respective departments. I will be home shortly to confirm what they say. To all those who don't believe, that's your problem at this point.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what the Verizon officials say, it matters what your actual contract says.

Would you be kind enough to provide the links to where you saw this information? Because everything and everyone i've talked to in verizon and the verizon reps that are members on the forums here all confirm that the unlimited data plan for the PHONE ITSELF is unlimited. If you cannot, the posting will be removed.

The page link, such as it is (given Verizon Wireless's weird site) is:
Enter your location

If that doesn't work, it's easy enough to get there. Go to the VZW home page. Click on "plans". Select "Voice & Email Plans" from the drop-down menu. Now click on "PDA/Smartphone Nationwide Email". Scroll down to where it says "Calling Plan Information". The text I posted was copied from that longer section.

Hey, I have no problem at all if Verizon The Corporation wants to assure me that this plan is in fact completely and totally unlimited. Having been a Verizon customer for a long time, pervious on "unlimited" plans that were nothing of the kind, I would not believe any "people from Verizon"... they themselves don't necessarily know all the details.

If you do have contacts in-the-know at Verizon, I would love to see their response to this posted here.

Hazydave, they have been posted in other threads on this forum, do a search. But i don't care if you believe us or not, that's your loss. Yes before their broadband access they did tout as unlimited, it was brought against them in a court, they changed it. Now they say unlimited usage on the phone itself, not the broadband access, which is a usb card, tethering, and the like.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This thread is now being locked. No more misinformation will be spread on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.