Verizon unlimited data deadline today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikecar

Reaction score
electricman58 said:
YOU GUYS JUST NEED TO CHILL!!!! All Jackie was trying to do was explain to you how it works now ! How the new law of the VZW Gods works, whether you like it or not,!!!
Call your Congressman, call Verizon, you don't need to be trying to call out one of our Friends!!
"YOU" guys are the ones being disrespectful!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

The 50 threads on the subject I think has all made us aware of how it works. Lol

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Everyone needs to calm down. Now. This thread is going way off the intended topic, if not already there. Get back on track, please. If you don't have anything to add to answer the OP, please don't post. Especially since the question has already been answered.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
OMG COBRA!!! Did you find the secret to the avatar??? LOL

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
YOU GUYS JUST NEED TO CHILL!!!! All Jackie was trying to do was explain to you how it works now ! How the new law of the VZW Gods works, whether you like it or not,!!!
Call your Congressman, call Verizon, you don't need to be trying to call out one of our Friends!!
"YOU" guys are the ones being disrespectful!!

I am chill, I know how it works and idc if you feel i was being disrespectful or not. Shared Data is a joke.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I am chill, I know how it works and idc if you feel i was being disrespectful or not. Shared Data is a joke.

A lot of people feel the same about shared data, me included. But that doesn't give you the right to be rude about your feelings. This website was built on kindness and respect and all of us here deserve that. If you disagree with someone about something, please do it respectfully. If you can't do that, I'll request this thread be closed. The OP has his answer and apparently this thread is going off course.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of people feel the same about shared data, me included. But that doesn't give you the right to be rude about your feelings. This website was built on kindness and respect and all of us here deserve that. If you disagree with someone about something, please do it respectfully. If you can't do that, I'll request this thread be closed. The OP has his answer and apparently this thread is going off course.

I agree, since the OP had is question answered and this thread seems to be going downhill, I'm closing this up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.