Verizon Training Documents Show Nexus With 32 GB

bmkdroid

Reaction score
Glad to see, its just frustrating all of the different info that is spreading around regarding the phone! Thanks!

doublea500

Reaction score
i like one of the posts. it doesnt look at all like the galaxy nexus. its not the galaxy nexus, it has soft keys... and also im not sure how much we can trust this because its from at&t as of 11/1/11

uggs2012

Reaction score
its a fake pic anyway, look at the rezound it has white buttons and the "nexus" doesnt have 4 buttons at the bottom only the 3 when the phone is turned on.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Slow news day at DL i think...that's not a GN, and its running Gingerbread...so either the doc is old and that's a placeholder image in which case things are obviously subject to change, or its a fake.

DamirD1984

Reaction score

well images don't match up at all... and most recent updated change was officially at google's own webpage for the SGN with only the 16GB version... so for me that is more official than anything else...

also, that document seems like its been printed before the Razr or Rezound were released, because of the wording used like "launching" instead of "launched"

Last edited: