Verizon trade in program

lloyd2398

Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone has traded in their old phone to Big Red on the new program Trade In? Well I have traded in my Droid Eris they pay you 132.00 for it. Well I did this 3 months ago and still have yet to see my money. I just called the department that handles this they informed me that as of October the 8th is when they accepted my Card Request and as of October 13 they had mailed it out to me, Well we are a day shy of December and still nothing, Do you think this is a scam? Im starting to think that it is infact one. Please tell me im not the only one having this kind of issue?

Reaction score
last time i checked VZW was only gunna offer $52 dollars for a D1 trade in....I cant believe theyd offer so much for the Eris, however, the time lapse is large in cell phone years lol i recently checked the trade in prices three weeks ago, i dont think this is a scam honestly since Big Red isnt really known for ripping off customers, but i do think that they couldve gotten your trade in check lost...other than that its WAY easier to go to your local VZW and talk to the manager there aboout your problem, present your paper work if you had to complete any in order to sway him!

OP
lloyd2398

lloyd2398

Reaction score
I completely understand, Im not sure as to why the droid only would give people 52.00 I infact saw that too. I had paid I think 99.00 for the Eris so why not make a bit of a proffit, 132.00 I couldnt pass that one up. But the stores say that there is nothing they can do, when people come to the store to trade in that the stores lead the to online, because you have to mail the phone to assurion.