Verizon to Soon Offer a New Budget Android Tablet Called the Ellipsis 10

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-ellipsis-10.png

According to new intel, Verizon is working on bringing a new "budget-friendly" Android tablet to market. The tablet is called the Ellipsis 10, and that is the size of its display: 10-inches. The price will supposedly be a hefty $250, which is obviously the upper end of a budget model. Still, considering this will probably include the Verizon LTE network radios, that price isn't too exorbitant.

There's no word on who will actually be building this device for Verizon, but we do know that it will come with Lollipop and hit store shelves in November. We will keep you posted if we get any further intel.

Source: Twitter - Evan Blass

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
They charged $240 for the Ellipsis 8, and it has 1GB RAM, 720p, a processor that is slower than molasses in January, and the battery life sucks. I got it for "free" when I upgraded my phone, and even then, it wasn't worth the $10 a month they tack onto your phone bill for LTE access. It's complete crap. This is at best, an $89 Walmart tablet that you can give to your kid and not be upset when they drop it and break it the first week...

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Ellipsis 8 was made by the same company that does the Kindle Fire, so I wonder if the 10 will be the same.
I'll take the LG G Pad 8.3x over this thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
All I know is that I thought, hey, a free tablet, and when I got it home I realized how crappy it was and tossed it in a drawer and have never used it.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All I know is that I thought, hey, a free tablet, and when I got it home I realized how crappy it was and tossed it in a drawer and have never used it.
Lol I have had people say that too. I hope the tablets I've sold haven't turned out like that lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk