Verizon to reps: Don't comment on "rumors" about Tiered Data

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I was shocked that I only used .3 GB last month.

Exactly. Its not that bad. The tiered plan that is. People over exaggerate their usage. I thought I had well over a gb or 2 a few months ago. I had .6. Its not that bad. Unless you tether :)

Now to go back to jamming to the new a7x album :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
think about this.

they are complaining that droid x is using 5x more data than previous phones.
lets see.. hey look at this droid x with this great blockbuster app we put on it for you. oh and unless you root you cant remove it.
a movie on avg is minimum 500 megs . thats 4 movies and 2 gigabytes is gone.

they advertised the application and placed it on there phone and now want you to pay a pemium for the blockbuster app and a premium for the data to download the movie.

Do you still think this isnt a big deal?

nateccnn

Reaction score
I don't see what the big fuss is all about. If they go to tiered pricing I imagine my bill will go down. I'm all for it. If you are using more bandwidth than me you should pay more than me. Why is this so hard to swallow? Anyone want to subsidize my fuel expense? I drive a diesel pickup and pull a big as trailer and boat. I get about 5.5 mpg. But I think the guy driving the GEO to the lake should cover my expense...isn't that fair? I mean...we are both going to the lake.

Nate

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
lets see.. hey look at this droid x with this great blockbuster app we put on it for you. oh and unless you root you cant remove it.

they advertised the application and placed it on there phone and now want you to pay a pemium for the blockbuster app and a premium for the data to download the movie.

Didn't they teach you about pushers in your D.A.R.E program in elementary school?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I say everyone calm down until an official word is released.

HeroNova

Reaction score
I don't see what the big fuss is all about. If they go to tiered pricing I imagine my bill will go down. I'm all for it. If you are using more bandwidth than me you should pay more than me. Why is this so hard to swallow? Anyone want to subsidize my fuel expense? I drive a diesel pickup and pull a big as trailer and boat. I get about 5.5 mpg. But I think the guy driving the GEO to the lake should cover my expense...isn't that fair? I mean...we are both going to the lake.

Nate

It would be fair for you if they offered you a lower price plan fir less data if you use less data while not removing the unlimited option for users like me who use around 5 to 8 gigs a month. I wouldn't even mind paying a little more a month for unlimited but not for a cap

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Nate

It would be fair for you if they offered you a lower price plan fir less data if you use less data while not removing the unlimited option for users like me who use around 5 to 8 gigs a month. I wouldn't even mind paying a little more a month for unlimited but not for a cap

why should u have to pay more then 30 bucks a month for unlimited 3g, when hi speed bundled with unlimited phone with ur local cable company cost about 50 bucks

FnTwizted

Reaction score

why should u have to pay more then 30 bucks a month for unlimited 3g, when hi speed bundled with unlimited phone with ur local cable company cost about 50 bucks

One word: mobile.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
not heated up :)

i think the problem here is that people actually think they will save money with this, so they see it as a good thing. i have hardly ever seen a pricing change on anything that saved money for the consumer but like it was said well have to wait and see what the plans are.

Snoking

Reaction score

One word: mobile.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I think your Tapatalk has a spelling issue. One word: money.

psyonix

Reaction score

Well, you'd have a valid point if it weren't for the fact that Blockbuster only streams those movies via WiFi on the handset.