Verizon to offer new "Droid Loyalty" program?

Discussion in 'Droid Forums Member News Depot' started by akhi216, Sep 29, 2011.

1. akhi216

akhi216 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    http://www.droid-life.com/2011/09/29/rumor-verizon-is-working-on-a-droid-loyalty-program/

Verizon is working on a new loyalty program that seems to deal with the purchasers of Android devices.

If they offer whenever upgrades on Android devices, meaning a removal of the demand that criteria be met (e.g. having 18 months of service before upgrading), they will most certainly accomplish the apparent goal of retaining the customers who purchased Android products in addition to hijacking customers from AT&Trash (AT&T), Speedwalk (Sprint), and D0uche Telekom (T-Mobile).

I would think that seeing that VZW puts so much weigh behind it's Droid line of products that a Droid Loyalty program would have specifics that restrict it to the Droid line of products only. Besides, it would only be fair that VZW offers some kind of extra incentive to buy the Droid line of products considering the ridiculous amount of bloatware that they put on them.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +163
    The idea of the words "Droid" and "Razr" in the same sentence just makes me ill.