Verizon to brick phones??

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Yeah my brother has a droid2 all I have done is rooted it and set setcpu up to save some battery but haven't messed with roms on it yet but I know cm7 doesn't have one for d2 yet but when it does psh you are gonna love it. Hubby might hate it cause there is sooo much to tweak with but you will enjoy it. If I hear any news of it getting developed for droid2 I will let you know :)

*Droid Life*

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
ooohhhh you were talking about the cm7 ..... im such a dip. i thought you were talkin about the rubix. Sorry. Yes, please let me know when cm7 is out for the D2. Thanks again for your help.

trook

Reaction score
Haha that's the truth. My phone sleeps with me. When I can't sleep of course I play. It drives him crazy. That's when I found the screen dimmer apk... works wonders. ;)
My wife was the same way, she hated my phone, then I bought her a droid 2, now we both hang out and play with our phones. Problem solved.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
ya know if I do get him a D2 he will brick it in a heart beat. He does not understand all of the tech stuff behind it and does not have the patients. So noooo thank you. :)

I noticed that you are running third eye. I tried to do that tonight and it kept telling me i had no signal... (female voice) where did you get yours from please so i can download and get the right one???

trook

Reaction score
Your running rubix right? The thirdeye I'm running is for liberty 1.5 in the liberty section, the name of the post is thirdeye for liberty and it will work on rubix.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
Great! Thank you so much! Some of the features were not working for the app since I was running the Liberty version, so I am sooo greatful for this. Thanks again.:icon_ banana:

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Cm7 has been booted on DX so Droid 2 shouldn't be far behind and its amazing let me tell you ;)

*Droid Life*