Verizon to Activate More 4G LTE Markets on November 15th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verizon-4g-lte-red-screen.jpeg

Verizon just shared a list of 17 new markets that will be getting the 4G LTE rollout treatment on November 15th. Here's a list of the areas:
  • Butte, Montana
  • Cody, Wyoming
  • Laramie, Wyoming
  • Rock Springs/Green River, Wyoming
  • Mt. Vernon, Illinois
  • Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
  • Syracuse, Missouri
  • Tipton, Missouri
  • Otterville, Missouri
  • Smithton, Missouri
  • Eldon, Missouri
  • Etterville, Missouri
  • Holts Summit, Missouri
  • New Bloomfield, Missouri
  • Fulton, Missouri
  • Kingdom City, Missouri
  • Grand Junction, Colorado
If you are one of the lucky folks in the above areas with a 4G LTE equipped phone, you will be getting LTE on Thursday. You can get excited now! :)

Source: Verizon NewsWire

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I wish the would start saturating the markets they already have up and running, 3 megs down is just silly.

Nealius

Reaction score
Agreed. No reason I should have HBO Go keep dropping out due to the low level of 4G signal. The speeds are laughable at times.

You could always switch to At&t or Tmobile. Oh yea Verizon coverage is better. It seems that Big red kinda hops around. They did a bunch of upgrades in PA all at once. And seeing you are in Drowningtown. My 4g is blazing fast right around the corner from you.

skennelly

Reaction score
Interesting. I was in the Ozarks in August with my S3 and had 4G coverage.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
15 minutes down the road 41megs, in a canyon and not too many houses. Here a bazillion people all on 5 antennas.

soulpatch

Reaction score
You could always switch to At&t or Tmobile. Oh yea Verizon coverage is better. It seems that Big red kinda hops around. They did a bunch of upgrades in PA all at once. And seeing you are in Drowningtown. My 4g is blazing fast right around the corner from you.
In downingtown is fast but I work in Harrisburg and the commute on the train out there is very spotty. I have 4G 99% of the way there with supposedly full service and the speeds are horrible.