Verizon Tiered Data "Rumored" To begin Oct 28t.

EvilJ

Reaction score
So is tiered something for new comers only? I currently have D1 and I am eligible for a discount and I believe my 2 yr contract is over in November. So say the Tier goes into play june 30th, and the Bionic comes out in Sept., would I still be able to upgrade to the bionic and get 4g unlimited? Because upgrading would mean another 2yr contract renewal.

I believe you would get a tiered package in this scenario.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
T

The Droid King

Reaction score
So is tiered something for new comers only? I currently have D1 and I am eligible for a discount and I believe my 2 yr contract is over in November. So say the Tier goes into play june 30th, and the Bionic comes out in Sept., would I still be able to upgrade to the bionic and get 4g unlimited? Because upgrading would mean another 2yr contract renewal.

I believe you would get a tiered package in this scenario.

Fudge! So that's my reason whether I get a 4g phone now or not. And my question of wondering if you'll get a heads up or not. I dont want to end up going to verizon store to upgrade and next thing you know im surprised with a tiered plan because they didn't announce it.

EvilJ

Reaction score
Somebody will leak it. They always do.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
That is fine. I like my phone because of unlimited data. If they take it away I will go back to the iPod Touch. No worries.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

vzdroid13

Reaction score
Didn't they already say tiered pricing would come sometime this summer? That could mean sometime next week or sometime in August. I would think a screenshot of what the pricing looks like would be leaked a few weeks before though.

Sent from my DROID CHARGE using DroidForums