VERIZON: The Thunderbolt should be RECALLED!!!!!

iGrizz

Reaction score
I love my Tbolt with the extended battery. This is my second Tbolt and it runs like a champ. It's stock and going to stay that way because ill be picking up a Galaxy Nexus here soon whenever it comes out. I'm going to hold onto the Thunderbolt just in case. It makes for a good backup phone.

2001400ex

Reaction score
Why all the hate on sense? I started on launch day with the OG, and used launcher pro, and liked it. I also installed on my wife's droid x. Then I got the tbolt on launch day, still use sense. I have a tough time using my wife's phone now, I really do prefer sense ( tho the new app drawer sucks!) Plus I like the notifications on the shortcuts, like email that shows how many.

Anyways, honestly curious what the hate on sense is about.

holla420

Reaction score
I love my tbolt.haven't had a problem.there's plenty of roms out there.I to never ran stock.soon as I got it rooted it loving it.so just root and u will love ur tbolt as well

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
People who complain this much about any Android phone should just get a smartphone for dummies (aka iPhone) and move on with their lives.

Why yes; that is a Thunderbolt in my pocket.

km75

Reaction score
I think the OP's point is being missed. When you buy something it should work the way its supposed to right out of the box. If it is then updated by the company and the update causes problems then the said company should take responsibility for that. If I buy a computer tv blu ray player etc etc I shouldn't have to hack it to get it to work properly. If that was the case then everybody would be selling faulty products telling the consumer 'well if you do this or that then you can get it to work right'. That makes absolutely no sense. So the OP does have a valid complaint/point. The only way his complaint/point becomes invalid is if the manufacturer agrees to re-imburse him for all the money spent on the product. Then it is on him to not complain any more and take his money elsewhere. D3 owner using SD3/D2 owner using liberty BTW.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

pcar1947

Reaction score
Man this guy must have 2 much time on his hands. My bolt has been rock solid. It is the best phone I have owned.......Yeah its rooted and I use it as a professional tool 24/7. Why would some one so talented waste his time complaining about a SmartPhone.......Must have nothing better to do!

afrchutch

Reaction score
People who complain this much about any Android phone should just get a smartphone for dummies (aka iPhone) and move on with their lives.

Why yes; that is a Thunderbolt in my pocket.

Agreed :)

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk

holla420

Reaction score
Well I rooted my tb out the box.so I can't say if it worked correctly.I rooted not cause of the phone but more freedom w/my phone

Archerjostle

Reaction score
Not necessarily. My parents bought a Duramax and it was the worst vehicle they ever made. Glowplugs kept failing and they would replace em one by one as they went out. Injectors failed and they replaced them with the same crappy design. Steering was loose and they replaced the ISS with the same design. I could go on, but you get the picture...

My point is, just because you have a defective product, even though the right thing to do would be to make it right with you, they'll just hand you another Thunderbolt (used CLNR), and that's it. Their contract is worded to where anything they do above that is a miracle.

Boot Manager

Thats not true, the injectors are a new design

Pumaro

Reaction score
My thunderbolt has been awesome but I have the option to upgrade and was thinking about what phone to go with Razer or something else....

sent via ThunderBolt