Verizon the last to get 2.1. Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was at Target today looking for birthday gifts and decided to get a car charger for the wife's Eris. While I was there I asked the Verizon guy if he had any insight on when the 2.1 update was coming out. You know what he said? "Verizon is the last to get the update. AT&T is getting it first for their 5 new phones their releasing, then T-Mobile. Verizon is last in getting the update."

Really? AT&T? I thought they would be the last ones who should get any Android support with their iPhone support and all. Ok I'm just being impatient but last?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You might as well asked someone working at Wal-Mart...I doubt his info is anything close to being solid..

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Ok, think about this, Verizon Guy at a cubicle in a Target store... and you think he really knows anything, or at least more than the brain trust here does?

Need a good bridge?? Just Kidding!

Reaction score
Haha.. people at Target don't know $h1+. Ask me how I know. We are just as in the dark as everyone else. He probably got his info from a guy on the Iphone forum.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
As the others have indicated... are you sure that wasn't an AT&T employee in disguise?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Closed

I will say see my official 2.1 thead! This one is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.